How to plan an International Trip?

A year back, this day! One of the best trips that @anna_guides and I took! Our first International Trip post the time together in Europe!
.
I was passionate and determined to take one International trip every year with her.
While in the heat of the moment, I did promise that to her. However my Indian brain told me, 'Well Girl, you earn in Indian currency.'
Usually it gets difficult for an Indian middle class person to even think about it.
.
Things that you can do!
1. Keep a destination in mind
2. Keep 6 months to 1 year time
3. Check flights to and fro
4. Check for 2-3 places that you like visiting in that country.
5. Check accommodation price (if Europe then hostels are the best, if in Asia then look for budget hotels)
6. Well now you have a budget in mind for the trip. An Approximate figure at least.
7. Split that amount with the number of months. (For eg. If it cost INR 1,00,000 then divide by 12 month, so per month you have to save 8,333 INR)
If you feel the amount is less/more then  decrease/ increase the months accordingly.
8. It is important that you save it in the bank by using one of the products that help you earn interest on it.
9. While doing this major if your expense shall be taken care of.
10. Keep in mind to book flight and do Visa well in advance to avoid extreme hike in the prices. (Ideally 2-3 months prior as thumb rule)
11. You shall be able to visit any place of your choice if you plan and save well.
12. Don't forget to tag me in your pictures while visiting your dream destinations!
.
All I can say is that I'm not rich to have travelled so many countries nor am I a backpacker to do some really extreme things!
I'm just @the_etraveller who explores places at ease, while keeping my enthusiasm and planning well ahead of time.
.
I hope this helps!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Information. Thanks for sharing this Post.
    Plan your international trip with the best tour and travel agency in Kolkata, Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts