Thursday, 10 September 2015

Who says one cannot travel back in time....

"If time travel is possible, where are the tourist from the future." - Stephan Hawking, A brief history of time.
Picture courtesy: Google

Well definitely I would categorise myself as the future traveller when it came to travelling from India to Turkey and then Denmark. Well yay!!!!  I was a furture traveller for westerners. How cool is that? :P
Who need a time machine to travel back in time, you just need a flight which takes from east to west. I was definitely fun when you arrive at the destination but terrible to cover 6.889 miles in those crunched up flight seats. :( However now I am 4 and half hour back in time.

Excited about studying abroad- Get to know what to pack?

All of you guys must be super excited about the thought of studying abroad and finally making it. What comes next? Oh yeah, packing our...