Friday, 28 August 2015

When I was leaving my country.....

"Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be." - Walt Disney

\
P.C. : google


Travelling from one country to another and studying abroad is pretty common with our generation, the excitement of living a lifestyle is so much that we don't turn back and look at our loved one's sad faces.
Just a day before I was leaving the country, I saw kindergarten kids been dropped by their parents at the school. Some cried, some wondered what was happening and while some smiled with excitement. I am pretty sure everyone must have passed that phase, just that we don't recall. Same was the case with me however I relived the moment again.
At airport, I was that kindergarten kid who wasn't aware as to what was happening. I was at first excited thinking about travel, visiting different countries, then sad that I wont be able to see my Mom for more than six months. All of sudden I felt very patriotic, I started rethinking whether I was taking a right decision to leave the country or not. Whether I should join Indian Arms force or go abroad, leave the scholarship or take up the opportunity. I guess it is a similar situation for most of us.
Just before 'the' day I was blank, the similar situation where you have studied but when you see the question paper everything get swiped off and you are blank; well that was my state. :P
I promised myself that I wouldn't cry or let anyone do the same. However, how could the airport scene complete for an Indian family without the "rona-dhona". :P
God bless these technologies that I will be able to skype my family everyday.

Excited about studying abroad- Get to know what to pack?

All of you guys must be super excited about the thought of studying abroad and finally making it. What comes next? Oh yeah, packing our...