On the Edge!!!!!


On the Edge...!!!! A roof top restaurant with beautiful location, great food and excellent service. Be it any occasion- a family dinner or a date or time alone, this place suits everyone. The food served here is more of Mediterranean, Malay and Thai food. It was one of my very first outing in the city after my salary. I was new to the city and didn't have anyone to accompany me. The restaurant has single dinner tables overlooking the city view.
I ordered for a Malay prawn and a glass of sparkling wine. The first bite of the prawns dish and I was in love with it. The crispy crushed peanuts, spicy sauce and well cooked king size prawns- what else would you wish for??

For the main course, I ordered for Malacca Jala roti and curry. Roti Jala: literally means net bread which is a Ramadan delicacy in Malaysia. It went very well with the chicken curry. It is just perfect for a person whereas the Malay prawn can be easily shared by two.
The evening was just perfect to celebrate an occasion and the food was an icing on the cake. The flavorus are so delicate and good that I would visit this place when I go to Bengaluru.

On the Edge
Location: Barton building, M.G. Road Bangalore
Recommendation: Malay prawn
Average per person: Rs. 1200
Plus point: City view

Comments

Popular Posts