Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A confused soul.....!!!!!!

I started this blog with a thought that I have my own space to share my feeling....unfortunately I never had the time to do things my way. Today when I have left a company like Taj with a good post I feel terrible. Yet I had to do it so as to live my life. 
A life of a hotelier is short lived. That person is deprived from social gathering, special moments of life and for an instance her own birthday...... :(
At this moment, I am jobless so I have all the time to blog.....to connect with the world surrounded by me. 
I am passionate about exploring new places, different cuisine and new experiences. I wish I had a job which would "PAY" me for this. Well I am in a search of it....wish me luck...!!!
Here on I shall share with you my past few years of restaurant hopping in different cities.... :)

Excited about studying abroad- Get to know what to pack?

All of you guys must be super excited about the thought of studying abroad and finally making it. What comes next? Oh yeah, packing our...